CONFIRMING ITS BIRDS
There are several indicators that you may have a bird problem. Keep reading below to learn what to keep an eye and an ear out for.
SIGNS YOU ARE DEALING WITH BIRDS
Birds chirping tends to blend into the background, however, if you hear a more distressed or erratic chirping around an area of your home; this could mean they have taken up residence in your building.
The two main visual cues that you have birds nesting in a cavity of your home are seeing the actual nesting materials and finding an accumulation of bird droppings near the nest site.
Although many species are active year-round, there is a noticeable decrease in activity during the winter months.
The two main concerns when dealing with birds nesting near your home are property damage and health concerns.
COMMON HEALTH RISKS
Respiratory Illness – birds dropping host fungi and pathogens than when airborne can lead to repository distress.
Mites – Birds are hosts to mites that are carriers of various diseases. In extreme cases, thousands of mites will infest your living space.
Contamination – any surface or food that comes into contact with birds or their droppings can become contaminated and not fit for human contact.
Blocking of air vents with nesting materials and excrement stopping crucial airflow
The acidity of their droppings is corrosive
Cause damage to your home gathering nesting materials
We offer free inspections and an industry leading lifetime warranty*. Call us at 1-855-602-2754 or hit the button below and we will get back to you immediately.
HOW WE GET RID OF THEM
We do not trap of physically remove birds from your air vents or cavities. The process involves the use of a combination of preventative measures as well as behaviour altering techniques.
- Injury – working at heights and with wild animals is very dangerous
- Damage to your home – trapping an animal in your home or attempting prevention work can lead to leaks and all kinds of damage to your home by the animal
- Harm to the animal – untrained people attempting this place the animals at risk
ADVANTAGES OF HIRING A PROFESSIONAL
- Certified and trained technicians
- Insurance and liability coverage in case of unforeseen problems
- The area will be properly decontaminated
- Proven methods employed to quickly and safely resolve the issue