Confirming Its Rodents
Confirming it’s a mouse or a rat you’re dealing with can be a little tricky in the early stages of a rodent problem. Once the population grows to a certain point detection is easier, but the name of the game is early detection when dealing with mice and rats to avoid an infestation.
Signs you are dealing with a rodent:
How We Get Rid of Them
We rarely use poison or traps to resolve a rodent issue. These are only used as last resorts in larger commercial or residential structures that are impossible to seal off effectively. For residential properties the process involves the use of a one-way door system, preventative measures, clean up/decontamination and finally repair to any damaged areas.
One-way Door system
• Damage to your home – attempting to secure your entire building against rodents is very involved. If not done properly you can easily damage the structure.
• Trapping Roddetns – if you’re untrained and attempting to seal up entry points you will trap critters in your home creating a much larger issue.
Advantages of Hiring a Professional
• Insurance and liability coverage in case of unforeseen problems
• The area will be properly decontaminated
• Proven methods employed to quickly and safely resolve the issue