CONSULTATION & INSPECTION
The first step in the process is a phone consultation with a knowledgeable wildlife and pest removal professional
Once we determine the nature and scope of the issue we will set up a mutually convenient time to complete a free on-site inspection. We will then provide a detailed estimate outlining our suggested preventative measures as well as a detailed pricing breakdown. Our wildlife professionals are available anytime to discuss any questions you may have.
THE FOLLOWING STEPS WILL BE TAKEN IF YOU HIRE OUR SERVICE
REMOVAL & PREVENTION
- The first step is to complete prevention work on the exterior of your home ensuring your unwanted guest will not be able to get back in. This will vary depending on what species we are dealing with
- Repair any damage to your home, often wildlife will bend back siding, tear off roof vents or damage soffits. We will make sure everything is in better shape than it was before the wildlife issue
- It’s important to be thorough when dealing with nuisance wildlife. We protect every inch of your home. We seal off everything from breather bricks to areas under decks to your roof vents and plumbing systems. We will evict and prevent re-entry of any and all species
REMEDIATION & DECONTAMINATION
- Once the prevention work is complete, we will decontaminate and disinfect any affected areas in your home. Any contaminants from nesting materials to excrement will be removed and neutralized
- We use environmentally friendly materials and methods to deal with all of our remediation and decontamination jobs
We offer free inspections and an industry leading lifetime warranty*. Call us at 1-855-602-2754, Click to Text Us or hit the button below and we will get back to you immediately.