As the raccoon population in your neighbourhood grows, so will the break-ins into your homes and businesses.
Confirming Its Raccoons
Confirming it’s a raccoon you’re dealing with is easier than with other species. Because of their size and activity levels, they are easy to detect and identify.
Signs you are dealing with a raccoon:
We offer free inspections and an industry leading lifetime warranty*. Call us at 1-855-602-2754 or hit the button below and we will get back to you immediately.
How We Get Rid of Them
We do not trap of physically remove raccoons from your attic or home. The process involves the use of a one-way door system, preventative measures, clean up/decontamination and finally repair to any damaged areas.
One-way Door system
• Damage to your home – trapping an animal in your home or attempting prevention work can lead to leaks and all kinds of damage to your home by the animal
• Harm to the animal – untrained people attempting this place the animals at risk, especially if a mother raccoon is locked out of a home and away from her babies.
• Illegal – it’s illegal to trap and relocate raccoons without a license
Advantages of Hiring a Professional
• Insurance and liability coverage in case of unforeseen problems
• The area will be properly decontaminated
• Proven methods employed to quickly and safely resolve the issue