Confirming Its Skunks
Confirming you have a skunk problem on your property is pretty simple. You will smell it eventually. However, there are other signs to look out for as early detection can save you or your pets a smelly encounter with these critters.
Signs you are dealing with skunks:
We offer free inspections and an industry leading lifetime warranty*. Call us at 1-855-602-2754 or hit the button below and we will get back to you immediately.
How We Get Rid of Them
Except for situations where a skunk has gotten into a living space, we do not trap and relocate the animals. This does nothing for preventing the next family of skunks to take up residence on your property. What we do is install preventative measures ensuring the animals can leave safely, but will not be able to regain access.
One Way Door System
It may be tempting to save a few dollars and try and fix the problem yourself. This is likely going to prolong the process and increase the risk to your family and property.
• Injury – working at heights and with wild animals is very dangerous
• Damage to your home – trapping an animal in your home or attempting prevention work can lead to leaks and all kinds of damage to your home by the animal
• Harm to the animal – untrained people attempting this place the animals at risk
Advantages of Hiring a Professional
• Insurance and liability coverage in case of unforeseen problems
• The area will be properly decontaminated
• Proven methods employed to quickly and safely resolve the issue
Your home is one of the largest investments you will ever make. Wasting valuable time and hoping you can resolve the issue yourself will expose you to significant financial and health risks.