As the squirrel population in your neighbourhood grows, so will the break-ins into your homes and businesses.
Confirming Its Squirrels
Confirming it’s a raccoon you’re dealing with is easier than with other species. Because of their size and activity levels, they are easy to detect and identify.
Signs you are dealing with squirrels:
We offer free inspections and an industry leading lifetime warranty*. Call us at 1-855-602-2754 or hit the button below and we will get back to you immediately.
How We Get Rid of Them
We do not trap of physically remove squirrels from your attic or home. The process involves the use of a one-way door system, preventative measures, clean up/decontamination and finally repair to any damaged areas.
One-way Door system
A trap door that the raccoon will push open, once it walks through, the door snaps shut locking the animal out. If ther are non mobile babies present they are placed near the exit point in an insulated baby box to wait for their mom.
It may be tempting to save a few dollars and try and fix the problem yourself. This is likely going to prolong the process and increase the risk to your family and property.
• Injury – working at heights and with wild animals is very dangerous
• Damage to your home – trapping an animal in your home or attempting prevention work can lead to leaks and all kinds of damage to your home by the animal
• Harm to the animal – untrained people attempting this place the animals at risk
Advantages of Hiring a Professional
• Insurance and liability coverage in case of unforeseen problems
• The area will be properly decontaminated
• Proven methods employed to quickly and safely resolve the issue
Your home is one of the largest investments you will ever make. Wasting valuable time and hoping you can resolve the issue yourself will expose you to significant financial and health risks.